2017 Let’s Talk Conference Call for Proposals
SAVE THE DATE
June 12-13, 2017
Edythe J Hayes Middle School
Will you present at the conference?
Details can be found in the Call for Conference Proposals
Do you have a success story?
If you have trained or attended a training at a previous TALK conference and what you have learned has impacted your teaching and student success, we want to hear from you. Please email Michelle New [email protected] so we can schedule a time to hear your success. We would like to highlight that information as we prepare for this year’s conference.
ATTEND “Let’s TALK: Conversations
about Effective Teaching and Learning” TO:
- Gain practical strategies for classroom implementation of the Kentucky Core Academic Standards
- Gain practical strategies for addressing novice reduction
- Learn to use digital resources and tools
- Improve teaching with PGES and program reviews
- Elevate the profession
- Bring the teacher voice to education initiatives
- Consider new leadership roles as mentors, peer observers, professional learning community leaders, and other roles while remaining in the classroom
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Teachers (practicing and pre-service)
- Principals and Administrators
- Instructional Leaders with teams of teachers, para professionals, or staff who support teaching excellence
- Postsecondary Educators
- Conference Registration $50 (preservice teachers $25)
- Hotel lodging
Share a conference Save the Date flyer with your colleagues.
If you have questions, please contact Michelle New at [email protected] or 502.696.8984
We hope to see you at Let’s TALK: Conversations about Effective Teaching and Learning June 12-13, 2017.
Registration will open in March. Space will be limited.