September 26 & 27
The Galt House, Downtown Louisville
Our annual conference brings together teachers, parents, and school administrators from across the state to focus on what’s working in Kentucky schools.
PRE-CONFERENCE on Monday, SEPT. 25, 2017:
EILA Credit available for Pre-Conference sessions only.
- 12:00 – 3:00 p.m. – Systemic Approach to Closing the Gap — new toolkit + workshop
- 3:30 – 6:30 p.m. – Targeting the Disability Achievement Gap
- 3:30 – 6:30 – Effective Feedback to Improve Learning
FULL CONFERENCE September 26 & 27, 2017:
6 hours of conference credit available for Full Conference.
- HIGH ACHIEVING KENTUCKY SCHOOLS gathered in one place, sharing strategies that have delivered impressive results
- The latest on ASSESSMENT AND ACCOUNTABILITY
- GROWTH MINDSET sessions
- Shifting the SCIENCE Focus
- Successful Schools sharing how to CLOSE ACHIEVEMENT GAPS
- Sessions for SBDM credit for both new and experienced council members
- Bring 6 paid participants from one school to receive a discounted price, plus one parent may attend free!
To receive the KASC discounted rate of $142.00 at the Galt House, call 800-843-4258. Must reserve before September 11, 2017.
CONFERENCE BREAKOUT SESSION DESCRIPTIONS