Our annual conference brings together teachers, parents and school administrators from across the state to focus on what’s working in Kentucky schools.
Dr. John Hodge
President and Co-Founder, Urban Learning and Leadership Center
K-PREP STRATEGIES TO IMPROVE STUDENT ACHIEVEMENT (Monday, Sept. 21, 12-3 pm) – K-PREP assesses student mastery of the standards, and takes participants through a toolkit which focuses on immediate and long-term strategies to improve teaching, motivate students, and implement rigorous standards. Price includes one K-PREP Toolkit per school in attendance. MEMBERS $150; NON-MEMBERS $300
WHAT ACCOMPLISHED TEACHERS DO: Instructional Strategies for Increasing Performance Level (Monday, Sept. 21, 3:30-6:30) – As teachers implement the Kentucky Framework for Teaching in TPGES, they find that Domain 3: Instruction directly impacts student learning every day. KASC has researched and compiled strategies to help teachers improve their performance level in the area of instruction.
MEMBERS $75; NON-MEMBERS $150
MEMBERS $200; NON-MEMBERS $400
- 18 DIFFERENT HIGH PREFORMING Kentucky Schools gathered in one place, sharing strategies that have delivered impressive results.
- SUCCESSFUL SCHOOLS sharing how to close achievement gaps
- The latest on ASSESSMENT AND ACCOUNTABILITY and PROGRAM REVIEWS
- Presentations including STUDENT VOICE
- TECHNOLOGY sessions
- Specific sessions for SBDM credit for both new and experienced council members
- Bring 6 paid participants from one school for discounted price plus one parent may attend free!