Our annual conference brings together teachers, parents and school administrators from across the state to focus on what’s working in Kentucky schools.
REGISTER ONLINE or Download Registration Form
Dr. John Hodge
President and Co-Founder, Urban Learning and Leadership Center
K-PREP STRATEGIES TO IMPROVE STUDENT ACHIEVEMENT (Monday, Sept. 21, 12-3 pm) – K-PREP assesses student mastery of the standards, and takes participants through a toolkit which focuses on immediate and long-term strategies to improve teaching, motivate students, and implement rigorous standards. Price includes one K-PREP Toolkit per school in attendance. MEMBERS $150; NON-MEMBERS $300
WHAT ACCOMPLISHED TEACHERS DO: Instructional Strategies for Increasing Performance Level (Monday, Sept. 21, 3:30-6:30) – As teachers implement the Kentucky Framework for Teaching in TPGES, they find that Domain 3: Instruction directly impacts student learning every day. KASC has researched and compiled strategies to help teachers improve their performance level in the area of instruction.
MEMBERS $75; NON-MEMBERS $150
MEMBERS $200; NON-MEMBERS $400
- 18 DIFFERENT HIGH PREFORMING Kentucky Schools gathered in one place, sharing strategies that have delivered impressive results.
- SUCCESSFUL SCHOOLS sharing how to close achievement gaps
- The latest on ASSESSMENT AND ACCOUNTABILITY and PROGRAM REVIEWS
- Presentations including STUDENT VOICE
- TECHNOLOGY sessions
- Specific sessions for SBDM credit for both new and experienced council members
- Bring 6 paid participants from one school for discounted price plus one parent may attend free!
DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM