EXHIBITORS & SPONSORS
Principals, teachers, parents, district officials, state leaders, and council trainers gather at the largest school council meeting of the year to strengthen their schools. We invite you to become an exhibitor and reach this important audience.
Join us for KASC’s 2017 Annual Conference:
September 12th and 13th at the Louisville Galt House
Whether you offer curriculum ideas, instructional materials, school safety strategies, fund-raising concepts, or any other product that moves schools toward academic excellence, you belong at our 2016 conference.
Kentucky’s school councils are a prime audience.
- Councils are the decision makers on money allocated for textbooks and instructional materials in Kentucky schools, with funds averaging over $150 per pupil to spend each year.
- Councils are charged with setting policy for their schools on curriculum, instruction, discipline, schedule, and other key change issues.
- Councils are strongly motivated to find new ways to engage parents and build a supportive school climate.
- Councils are always seeking ways to strengthen their schools.
Our exhibit space and schedule will call special attention to what you offer, including these great features:
- Conducting a scavenger hunt with prize drawings in the exhibit hall to encourage participants to visit.
- Treating the exhibit hall as a learning center, listed in the program as the recommended activity between sessions.
- Providing continental breakfast in the morning and breaks throughout the day to allow participants to learn about your wares.
- Listing your offerings prominently in our program.
Special opportunity to sponsor one of our two major breaks for participants. You may sponsor an event exclusively or share a sponsorship with other vendors. We’d love to discuss this way to give your group an especially high profile at our conference.
You may also advertise in our program. (See the exhibitor form for more information.)
If you want to know more about sponsorship or any other feature of our conference, please let us know. You can reach Ruth Morrison at (859) 238-2188, by fax at (859) 238-0806, by e-mail, or by mail at P.O. Box 784, Danville, KY 40423-0784.