• Growth Mindset Activities
• Insights: Summer 2015 – Budget
• Student Free Speech and Religious Liberty Rights
• KY Core Academic Standards and Council FAQ
• 2015 Overall Accountability Cut Scores Established
• 2015 K-PREP Changes for Number of Items and Times
• PGES FAQ
• 2014 K-PREP Demographics
• 2014 K-PREP School & District Rankings
• SBDM Council Calendar
• Section 7 Request Form
• All Star Strategies Grand Slam Spreadsheet
Our members rely on us for reliable answers to school council questions. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll respond as quickly as possible — no more than 24 hours through the work week!
School councils are always looking for parents and community members to join committees or serve in various ways. Call your school to find out how you can help.
Find out about how Kentucky schools, councils, and KASC work by exploring our site. The Resources page above may be a good place to start.
Almost 800 schools across Kentucky get services and discounts as KASC members. Use the Membership tab above to join us!
Visit us at 217 S. Fourth St.
Send mail to P.O. Box 784, Danville, KY 40423.
Phone: (859) 238-2188
Fax: (859) 238-0806