Join us as we train you to train your colleagues.
- An affordable way for your entire staff to receive PD training from KASC
- Participants will learn to use KASC training materials to help their fellow teachers increase student achievement.
- Each school in attendance will receive all training materials, including participant materials and facilitator’s guide.
Accomplished Teachers Power Session Series
Series of five power sessions designed for PLC meetings, faculty meetings, or other professional learning sessions. Sessions include
- Strategies to increase teacher performance level in Domain 3
- Activities that model active engagement
- Formative Assessment choices to model for staff
- Learn how to support teachers as they work to improve
Strategic Approaches to Student Success
Learn four specific strategic approaches to state testing and student learning that you can implement immediately to ensure student achievement. Session will cover
- Teaching to the Level of Rigor in the Standards
- Organizing Instruction: Vocabulary
- Organizing Instruction: Testing Blueprint
- Teaching Students How to Learn
(Hillvue Heights Church)
3219 Nashville Rd, Bowling Green, KY 42101
June 25th, 8:30-11:30am CT, Accomplished Teachers Power Session Series
June 25th, 1:00-4:00pm CT, Strategic Approaches to Student Success
(NorthEast Christian Church)
990 Star Shoot Parkway, Lexington, KY 40509
June 29th, 8:30-11:30am, Accomplished Teachers Power Session Series
June 29th, 1:00-4:00pm, Strategic Approaches to Student Success
$150 ($300) 1st person from same school
$75 ($150) for each additional person from same school
$250 ($525) 1st person from same school
$100 ($200) for each additional person from same school
**Each school in attendance will receive a CD of all training materials, including participant materials and facilitator’s guide, for each session attended. District Participants: Please contact Nan, email@example.com or 859-238-2188, for pricing information.